– Free Delivery
– 12 Months Local Warranty
– eNets Direct Debit
– 12 Months 0% DBS/POSB Credit Card Instalment Plan (*T&C Apply)
The archetypal APX, the 600 series combines the outstanding comfort and perfect on-stage tone of the APX500 with
– Thin Body and Cutaway For Excellent Playability
– 634mm Scale Length for Enhanced Comfort
– Narrower String Spacing Makes Stretching for Chords Easier
– New Bracing Pattern For More Powerful Bass Response
– Stage-focused Pickup Sound to Cut Through a Mix
– Inlaid Soundhole Rosette
Body depth and Bracing pattern
The APX’s thin-line body offers incredible comfort, top-fret access, and a sound perfect for on-stage use. Specially designed non-scalloped X-type bracing maximizes body resonance for full, natural tone.
APX Soundhole : Oval
The instantly recognizable APX soundhole thickens lower-mid response and gives a more strident, open low end.
Electric system : SRT system for APX1200II and CPX1000
Using advanced Digital Signal Processing and real-world insight into audio technology and recording techniques, Yamaha have developed SRT – a pickup and preamp system capable of delivering an amazingly natural, studio-quality acoustic guitar tone.
Sounds that were, until now, only attainable by professional recording engineers using expensive vintage microphones in world-class acoustic spaces are now easily recreated by any player, on stage or in the studio.
SRT creates a faithful reproduction of the elements outside of an acoustic guitar that make up a great guitar sound – the subtle ambience of the real space between instrument and microphone, the characteristic EQ voicing of a great sounding vintage mic, the different resonances captured when you move a mic around a guitar.
And because SRT uses your guitar’s natural tone as a basis for this process, the result is phenomenally realistic and full of the acoustic character of your guitar.
– String Spacing*: 10.0mm
– Top Material: Spruce
– Back Material: Nato
– Side Material: Nato
– Neck Material: Locally Sourced Tonewood **
– Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
– Fingerboard Radius: R400mm (23 5/8″)
– Bridge Material: Rosewood
– Nut Material: Urea
– Saddle Material: Urea
– Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
– Tuners: Die-cast Chrome(TM29T)
– Body Binding: Ivory + Black
– Soundhole Inlay: ABS + Abalone
– Pickguard: None
– Body Finish: Gloss
– Neck Finish: Matt (Gloss for BL, VW color variation)
– Electronics: SYSTEM65 + SRT Piezo Pickup
– Controls: Vol/3-band EQ/Tuner/Mid FQ
– Connections: LINE OUT
– Strings: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
– Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
– Case: None