Musical Instruments Service & Repair
If you are looking for the right workshop or service center to repair your musical instrument – digital piano, keyboard, or guitar – in Singapore, then our information here will be very helpful to you, especially if you own an instrument from Casio, Roland, Korg, or Yamaha brand.
Technically, an electronic or digital musical instrument (or some electronic parts) can last with no problem for more than three years, but it also depends on how the instrument is treated.
If somehow, in the near future, you discover something wrong with your instrument, quickly get in touch with the experienced instrument workshop designated to each brand to get it fixed professionally, especially if it’s still within the 1-year warranty period. Check out the list of Official Repair Workshops below.
Musical Instruments Service Centers in Singapore
Casio Service Center
- Address: 238B Thomson Road #18-01/08 Novena Square Tower B Singapore 307685
- Phone: 6480 7189
- Operating hours: 9 am to 6 pm (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri) | 9 am to 7 pm (Wed) | Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
- Website: Casio Support
Roland Service Center
- Address: 231 Bain St, #03-27/29, Bras Basah, Singapore 180231
- Phone: 3163 5618
- Operating hours: 10:30 am to 07:30 pm (Mon-Sat) | 10:30 am to 06:30 pm (Sun) | Closed on Public Holidays
- Website: Roland Warranty & Repairs
Korg Service Center
- Address: 701 Sims Drive #02-05/06 LHK Building Singapore 387383
- Phone: 6337 7545
- Operating hours: 10 am to 07 pm (Mon-Sat) | Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Website: Korg Warranty & Repairs
Yamaha Service Center
- Address: 6 Changi South Street 2 #01-02 Xilin Districentre Building D, Singapore 486349
- Phone: 6740 9262
- Operating hours: 08:30 am to 05:30 pm (Mon-Fri) | Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays
- Website: Yamaha Warranty
TMW does not provide any repair service for any musical instrument we are only selling them, but as the authorized dealer we can refer you to one of the official service centers for the designated brand, especially if you purchased the item from us; the invoice can work as a warranty for the period of one year.
If you still need more info, feel free to reach us via the form below.