Return, Refund, and Exchange Policy
Dearest customers, thank you for shopping at TMW online and offline stores for musical instruments and accessories. We are committed to providing every customer with the best of services and products.
In general, all of the sold products are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-RETURNABLE. However, certain circumstances may be excluded and we would like to make a clear note of that.
Return, Refund and Exchange of Products
- The product damaged by TMW staff or materially not up to the specification standard at the time of delivery or self-collection.
- The original payment receipt and warranty details must be present at all times.
- Check thoroughly the purchased product immediately upon delivery or self-collection. If you found any damage that is not up to the specification standard, send us an email to email@example.com no longer than seven calendar days from the delivery or collection date. Include the payment receipt or invoice number and relevant picture(s) of the damaged part for our reference.
- Blowing musical instruments such as Recorders, Harmonicas, Pianicas, etc is NON-RETURNABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE due to hygiene reasons. Also, lost products or accessories will be treated the same.
- All of return and exchange request is subject to TMW investigation. However, the request will not be processed if:
- (i) The request received more than 7 days of the delivery or collection date.
- (ii) The product damaged due to the customer’s fault, such as accidentally fallen from the table or chair, damaged during opening of the package, etc.
- (iii) The product value is considerably lowered by use or consumption.
- (iv) The product has been modified/repaired by the customer or another third party.
- You will only receive the confirmed return request from TMW by email. The return and shipping costs will be free and will be handled by TMW staff.
- Once the returned product is received by TMW, we may opt to exchange the product with the same one (if in stock) or refund the payment (without interest). For credit card payment, it will be refunded directly to the card. For other payment methods, it will be refunded either cash or via cheque.
- TMW shall not be responsible for any other circumstances besides the one written above.
Official Warranty Information
All of our musical instruments from Casio, Yamaha, Roland, and Korg brands come with a 1 to 3 years official warranty (depending on each product). Every purchased product must be registered on the brands’ official warranty page. Also, please ensure that you have the Tax Invoice Receipt when applying for a warranty online. Follow the below link for each of the brand’s official warranty online registration pages.
- One-year warranty fulfilled by Casio Singapore – CLICK HERE
- One year warranty fulfilled by Yamaha Singapore – CLICK HERE
- One year warranty for KORG fulfilled by local authorized service agent – CLICK HERE
- One year warranty for ROLAND fulfilled by local authorized service agent – CLICK HERE
For more info, you may reach us HERE