Yamaha CSF3M Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Available on backorder
Yamaha CSF3M compact acoustic-electric folk guitar features all-solid mahogany back and sides with Sitka spruce top with newly designed scalloped bracing. Piezo pickup ensures solid plugged-in performance.
Yamaha CSF3M Features
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid mahogany back & sides
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
- 600mm scale length
- Passive pickup mounted
- Functional and durable hard bag included
- Elixir strings
- One-year Warranty for electronic component parts of Guitar only by Yamaha Singapore
Yamaha CSF3M is Pre-Order, please have a chat with us first!
Compact body, full-size sound
Despite their compact size, which some guitarists find more comfortable to play than larger instruments, CSF series guitars feature an all-new design that increases bass response and overall loudness, resulting in a surprisingly full, rich, and vibrant sound.
The secret to great resonance
CSF series guitars utilize newly-designed scalloped bracing that delivers rich, full-bodied resonance comparable to that of a full-size guitar. Additionally, the use of a forward-shifted construction maintains the strength of the body while maximizing the resonance of the guitar top.
Full-bodied resonance throughout the guitar’s entire range, approaching that of a full-size instrument.
Solid Top or All-Solid Construction
CSF is available as a solid-top CSF1M and CSF-TA, or all-solid CSF3M. All models feature solid Sitka spruce topboards, and mahogany back & sides.
Durable Gig Bag
CSF series guitars come with a durable deluxe gig bag for easy transport.
Passive Undersaddle Pickup
CSF1M and CSF3M are equipped with undersaddle piezo pickups. With an individual sensor under each string, these pickups deliver superb sound when connecting to an amplifier or PA system. The passive design, inspired by our L-Series acoustics, doesn’t require batteries. It’s a simple and convenient solution for the studio or stage.
– Body Shape: CSF
– Scale Length: 23.5″ (600 mm)
– Body Length: 18″ (450 mm)
– Body Depth: 3.34-4″ (85-105 mm)
– Nut Width: 1.69″ (43 mm)
– String Spacing *: 0.43″ (11 mm)
– Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
– Back Material: Solid Mahogany
– Side Material: Solid Mahogany
– Neck Material: Nato
– Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
– Fingerboard Radius: 16″ (400 mm)
– Bridge Material: Rosewood
– Nut Material: Urea
– Saddle Material: Urea
– Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
– Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
– Body Binding: Black + White
– Soundhole Inlay: Abalone + Black
– Body Finish: Gloss
– Electronics: Passive System (SRT Piezo)
– Connections: Line Out
– Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
– Accessories: Hex Wrench
– Case: Hard Bag
Tobacco Brown Sunburst, Vintage Natural
Casio CP-16 HeadphoneRated 5.00 out of 5$49.90
Korg B2SP Home Digital PianoSave up to12.6%Save up to $150.00Only$965.00Rated 5.00 out of 5$965.00 – $1,044.00
Keyboard Cloth (Red) AP 199R -MWRated 5.00 out of 5$19.90
Casio CT-X800 Portable KeyboardSave up to13.3%Save up to $66.00Only$392.00Rated 5.00 out of 5$392.00 – $431.00