The U1J was designed based on Yamaha’s acclaimed U series upright acoustic piano line. Complementing the U series’excellent tonal characteristics with exterior refinements, it features a well-polished finish that maintains the beauty of the instrument over a lifetime.
Advanced Scale Design
Refinements in all elements of sound production have given today’s U series a richer , more resonant voice with evenly balanced timbre across the entire keyboard.
Soundboard and Frame
Special rib configurations add strength to the soundboard, while back post and other advances further enhance rigidity, resonance and structural stability.
U Series hammers use materials specifically selected for each model to provide optimum tone production, response and long-term durability.
A damping mechanism, formerly used only in grand pianos, prevents the fallboard from dropping abruptly onto the keyboard, guarding against accidental injury or damage.
Main Features Yamaha Upright Piano U1J (Polished Ebony) Made in Indonesia
– Cut thread tuning pins, made in-house at Yamaha
– Pinblock made in-house at Yamaha
– Solid spruce soundboard and ribs
– Solid copper wound bass strings
– Hard maple bridges
– Aluminium alloy action rails
– Spruce keys with hardwood buttons
– Mute pedal
– Yamaha designed hammers with underfelt
– Polyester finish
– Vacuum Shield Mould Process (V-Pro) plate
– Single caster
– Seasoned for destination
– Number of Keys: 88
– Key Surfaces – White: Acrylic Resin
– Key Surfaces – Black: Phenolic Resin
– Type: Damper,Muffler,Soft
– Soft-Close Fallboard: Yes
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
– Made in Indonesia
– 6 Years Warranty Coverage
– 1st Year Coverage: Labour & Parts
– 2nd Year Onwards Converage: Parts Only